As Senior Designer, you are an accomplished creative with 5+ years of experience in design firm/agency environments. You are experienced in multiple design disciplines, from branding to interactive to experiential. You are driven to create original, differentiating ideas and are ready to put the work in to make them real. You are passionate and fastidious about all things design—concept, composition, typography, color, photography, illustration, etc. You know how to express ideas clearly and confidently. You want to mentor and support team members. You always check your ego at the door and have your teammates’ backs. You are prepared to oversee and execute projects including brand identity, campaigns, video and animation, web design, and print collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 5+ years in branding, creative or digital agencies
- Proven conceptual thinking and visual execution
- Experience and expertise in branding, digital, experiential
- Established ability to create compelling work, regardless of industry or medium
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Seek to both understand and create insights that inform, justify and improve creative
- Produce exemplary, on-brief, on-strategy creative that exceeds client expectations
- Develop creative concepts and own through completion
- Strong working knowledge of brand, experiential, and digital design
- Expertise in design systems and user interface
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Superior attention to detail--must have a great eye and a work ethic to back it up
- Effectively collaborate with other Designers, ADs, Copywriters, Production Manager and CDs
- Effectively manage your time so as to meet all deadlines
- Directly contribute ideas, art direction, design and copy as needed
- Advance ideas and own creation of presentations
- Be fully accountable for creative deliverables
- Generate and foster strong relationships with team and clients
- Work collaboratively and functionally with other agency departments
- Regularly exercise independent judgement and discretion
- Have a sense of humor and egoless approach to doing exemplary work
- Always be positive, proactive and striving for better
Adrenaline is an Atlanta-based firm focused on creating meaningfully branded experiences for consumers across digital and physical channels. With an established focus on the financial services industry, we are expanding sectors to those that provide service experiences for their customers—from sports and entertainment to healthcare and retail.
We believe in fusing function with form and strategy with commercial creativity. Purposeful design is inspired by passionate artistry to create engaging experiences across a spectrum of touchpoints. We look for the “why” behind the client need, so we can uncover unseen opportunities and generate ground-breaking creative solutions.
Adrenaline is a partly employee-owned company, and is committed to finding and retaining employees that want to share in the company’s success.