The Engagement Strategist will be responsible for supporting various agency teams including Brand Strategy, Creative and Account. They will use their understanding of research, data, and brand strategy to inform and support brand and communications strategies across identity and brand design; traditional and digital advertising; digital experiences; and social media.
This person will demonstrate an understanding of how media can be used to give ideas an extra dimension and seamlessly find a relevant place in the consumers’ life.
Assignments will be “project-based,” rather than assigned accounts and require having or gaining an in-depth point-of-view on existing and new categories.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Strategy and will work hand-in-hand with both account and creative teams to create clear roadmaps for brand, marketing, and creative. Projects will span a variety of cross-functional channels so a comfort level and working knowledge of all media is required.
- Support the development of strategies to help guide the creative from start to finish, including but not limited to: industry/competitive analysis, target/market analysis, consumer need states, communication strategies, go-to-market approaches, channel recommendations, and more.
- Provide research on: consumer behavior, media ideas, emerging media, accountability and measurement.
- Seek out potential additional data needs and other possible resource improvements to regularly improve the engagement strategy process.
- Develop presentation tools and approach to best deliver content to both internal and clients teams.
- Be a critical and strategic thinker and know how to prioritize.
- Inspire innovative ideas and collaborate effectively with other agency teams.
- Support new business efforts where necessary.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all channel disciplines, including Media, Shopper/Promotional, PR, Social, Experiential, Multicultural, etc
- Ability to synthesize data and be an active problem solver
- Proficiency with data analysis tools including Tableau.
- Positive energy, professionalism, flexibility, and influencing skills.
- Strong communicator.