The designer is a creative with 1-2+ years of experience. The ideal candidate will produce strong original ideas, concepts or design direction with experience across media. He/she will create visuals, graphics and treat type across many assignments working on advertising campaigns, brand identity, video production and animation, web design, promotional materials, collateral and sales materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, design or related field
- Internships or experience shadowing creative process
- Ability to think conceptual and execute visuals
- Experience in branding, advertising, digital, web, social (additionally, retail/environmental design a plus)
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Work on projects from concept through production
- Take direction from senior designers, art directors, ACDs and CDs
- Participate in creative reviews
- Help prepare presentations
- Coordinate with account management and project management
- Coordinate with production
- Report to associate creative director and/or creative director
Adrenaline is an Atlanta-based agency focused on creating meaningfully branded experiences for consumers across digital and physical channels. With an established focus on the financial services industry, we are expanding sectors to those that provide service experiences for their customers—from sports and entertainment to healthcare and retail.
We believe in fusing function with form and strategy with commercial creativity. Purposeful design is inspired by passionate artistry to create engaging experiences across a spectrum of touchpoints. We look for the “why” behind the client need, so we can uncover unseen opportunities and generate ground-breaking creative solutions.
Adrenaline is a partly employee-owned company, and is committed to finding and retaining employees that want to share in the company’s success.
- Deliver strong concepts, design, overall visual creative and presentations
- Work with other designers, art directors, copywriters
- Receive notes and critiques and act upon them and hit deadlines
- Maintain a positive attitude internally and externally
- Work collaboratively and functionally with other agency departments (account, project, strategy, etc.)
- Regularly exercise independent judgement and discretion
- Inspire commitment, loyalty, pride and spirit internally in the organization
- Actively contribute to building a positive culture and fostering team career development
- Have a sense of humor and egoless approach to doing exemplary work
- Exude enthusiasm, drive and passion